Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 130294 views.
MarciainMD

Jul-15

Thank you Sue. I enjoyed working on the quilts.  First time I've done animal patterns.

latterberry

Jul-15

Your quilts are darling!  How thoughtful of you to do that for them.  Not often you find vets that make house calls!

latterberry

Jul-15

What am I working on now?  Red and whites.  I love red and white quilts and wanted to spend some time with my healthy collection of red and white fabrics.  Sadly, these few didn't even make a dent in my supply.  

Very nice a thoughtful gesture that you made them to show your appreciation. They will treasure the quilts I’m sure.

Msg 3006.2553 deleted
judyinohio

Jul-15

Why am I suddenly thinking of Christmas and candy canes?  santa

Lovely collection of red and white quilts, Lynne, but you gave my brain a jolt of holiday happiness there.

those are lovely.  Thanks for sharing the story.  I had a large aging dog at one time who could not handle the slippery floors at the vet, I was able to find a lady who made house calls.  It was a nice experience to have a vet see our dog in a low stress situation.

Wow! You must have quite the stash. Those are all beautiful.

bornblesse2

Jul-15

Nicely done Marcia!  Very cute patterns.