Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 168358 views.
latterberry

Jul-16

Thanks, Judy.  I never even thought of Christmas colors, I just like red and white.  

latterberry

Jul-16

Thank you Ami,  I still have plenty more.   I have trouble passing up red fabric..

MarciainMD

Jul-16

Thanks Lynne.  I never expected them to say they would come to the house, so I'm especially grateful to them.

MarciainMD

Jul-16

Lynne, I love your red and white quilts!  They look so pretty hanging together on the line.

MarciainMD

Jul-16

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

It was a nice experience to have a vet see our dog in a low stress situation.

Definitely!  And w hen it was time to end her pain, we had an in-home euthanasia vet come.  She was comfortable and calm.

MarciainMD

Jul-16

Yes, very excited!  Makes me feel good that I could do something for them.

I am finally making progress on the undersea quilt.  I cut the fabric for the last of the three fish today. They are all different sizes so started with the biggest.  They are all thtee in progress and I am figuring out the best way to applique, there is reverse applique involved. Hopefully I will have them ready for the final outline around part of theit bodies in the shiny satin fabric soon.

I am also working on a satin dress and a pair of jeans.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jul-24

While on vacation, I managed to finish (2) 12" Deco Garden blocks.  It seems that I wasn't sitting around as much as I thought I was going to. :-)

And I have finished one more since I returned home.  Oops, i just notice that I forgot the embroidered stamen-things .. so find some embroidery floss and do that.