Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 253649 views.
LeeAnn (mom1me2)

11/6/19

LOL. No, kitties are not included.  Both them and I would be lost.

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

11/7/19

congrats on a lovely forever project.  Definitely a major accomplishment.  Now what's next.....?grin

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/7/19

Next up is a set of Hawaiian applique blocks, done in batik on white-on-white background. 

This is NOT going to be king sized. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/9/19

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

Wonder if I could do it in a miniature version.  http://www.starquiltpatterns.com/Web/2Patterns/Patterns1.html

You do love a challenge!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/9/19

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

, this top is now done.  It's folded up and hanging in the closet with all the OTHER tops that are waiting their turn to be quilted.  It's gonna be a while because a king sized top is just a whole lotta real estate.   (ahem: I have at least 2 other king sized tops waiting, too).

This quilt is absolutely gorgeous!  You should go ahead and finish it and get it on your bed.  (What happens when your closets are full?)blush

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/9/19

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

I had been feeling frustrated because my paper crafting room is adjacent to my sewing room.  I constantly hear my quilting calling to me.  I could not figure out a way to multi-task both paper crafting and quilting; they remain mutually exclusive.

I'm sure if you are listening, your beautiful new Innova is also calling...............

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/9/19

Nice quilt, LeeAnn.  Glad you have enough energy to quilt.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/9/19

Here is my first t-shirt quilt top finished.  Much bigger than I planned.  Hope they like it.  Carrie has it to quilt and then I will need to bind it.  It is  

72"x 80".  It was sort of like putting together a jigsaw puzzle only I had to make, literally the pieces so they would fit.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/9/19

Whoops, for got to attach the picture.  It is laying on top of a queen mattress

Suze (casuzenn)

11/9/19

ooh..I like that a lot! great job..they will LOVE it!