Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 230999 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

But, keep at that sorting and tossing job. You will feel good when it is done.

Just to tell you how much I don't want to go into the room and sort thru boxes...............so far today, I cleaned the bedroom, vaccumed the upstairs even the walls and baseboards, cleaned the master bathroom with all the mirrors and such. Still trying to avoid those boxes. I am just gonna suck it up soon and go do 4 boxes of books and sort some fabric from that pile I was gifted.

bornblesse2

Mar-26

Lol, I love how she says I gave her homework - like I MADE her!

i did give her options - make kits to bring back, make tops, or whatever.  And there is no deadline.  If Mishii ever gets to spend time at home and not work, she will work on some of them.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Mar-27

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said:

. I am just gonna suck it up soon and go do 4 boxes of books and sort some fabric from that pile I was gifted.

Books aren't really that difficult to sort through and since you know you are getting rid of most, it should be easy.  Just don't stop to read one.wink

Going through the fabric may give you some inspiration to actually sew.  Hope you got there yesterday.

Pamjr

Mar-27

I'm not working on anything right now, but I did buy a LOT of 1800's and shirting fat quarters from a person on Etsy. They just came. Very fast shipping. Got to keep the economy going!! 

Midkid5

Mar-27

Finally found the mojo to finish these two quilts, and now all the beds in my home are quilt supplied.  The first one I called "Rainbows" and quilted quotes about rainbows in the solid squares.  The second one I called "Roy G. Biv" and doodle  quilted things a child might draw in the solid blocks.  Theses look square but the are not, they are not quite twin size as they were made for the day bed and trundle under it in the "grandkids room.

Jo

judyinohio

Mar-27

Those are absolutely super-duper quilts for beds in the grandkids' room, just wonderful for the kids to enjoy.

Suze (casuzenn)

Mar-27

Jo...those are stunning!! great quilts...

Midkid5 said:

Finally found the mojo to finish these two quilts, and now all the beds in my home are quilt supplied.

Jo your quilts look great! Love the rainbow colors, so cheerful.