Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 274889 views.

Dee we are all crazy. If you will enjoy working with the pattern and those fabrics the j..ump in. Since the pandemic I have really gotten back to applique. I love the slow hand stitching and organic shapes.

Suze (casuzenn)

Sep-25

love those colors...I think I would even try to work in the background color of whatever its laying on...it looks good!

Very nice!! You're working away! Love this one :) 

tuckyquilter

Sep-25

I like your color and print patterns.  

tuckyquilter

Sep-25

Thank you.  I have lots of time! No husband, kids are grown and can sew any time/place in the house I want. It makes a huge difference when you don’t have to deal with other things.  Also, a lot of my quilts are made using Leader/Enders, So they can be put together pretty quickly.

tuckyquilter

Sep-25

I love your house quilt.  Very bright and cheerful. It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood!!

(And you know we all started humming the Mr Rogers theme song)

latterberry

Sep-25

LOL1  I never even thought of Mr Rogers!  I do lots of leader/ender quilts too.  Sometimes not sure which project is the leader/ender or the real one.

latterberry

Sep-25

Thanks.  There are patterns out there but I just looked at a picture and made it up myself.  You are right. The roof is a 2.5 X 4.5 inch FG.  The rectangle right under the roof is 1.5 X 4.5.  and I'm pretty sure the walls are 3    1.5 X 2.5 inch rectangle.  They were kind of like eating potato chips--you just kept wanting to make one more.

Yup they are ready to be delivered at retreat....hope you like them.