Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 311799 views.
Midkid5

Nov-29

I would not use fusible stabilizer, just cause we don't know the long term affects.  Please what ever fabric you use for additional blocks or sashing make sure the dye is colorfast.

Since the back shows the workmanship of your aunt, I think Judys idea of the true crazy quilt would be the way to go, but with a label.

Jo

LABFIEND

Nov-30

Mishii said:

Anyhoo, back to my stabilizer question.  Suggestions?

I'm with Jonna, I would probably use very lightweight non woven fusible, I use that on my t shirt quilts.

MarciainMD

Nov-30

Those are lovely blocks Dee.  I really like the strings cornering the applique blocks.  It makes them pop out.

MarciainMD

Nov-30

That's a great Project Linus quilt and those Christmas blocks will be great when you figure out what to do with them.  I like seeing your quilting area and the quilt you're working on. 

MarciainMD

Nov-30

Ooo, love the hour glass border!

MarciainMD

Nov-30

How nice that you have so much room for all your sewing and quilting supplies!!  I need to get myself organized soon.  I know I can make more room, but it's harder to actually get it done.  I always find a project that I need to work on first.  Does that mean I'm a procrastinator?

MarciainMD

Nov-30

This quilt gets more fantastic with each round.  Love it!

MarciainMD

Nov-30

Your  "house arrest" quilt looks really nice.  The creams give your eye a rest from the bright strips.  It's wonderful.

MarciainMD

Nov-30

That's beautiful!  I like the swags.

thanks Marcia.  It was fun watching it grow.  Nice to see you, haven't seen you posting much lately.