Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 504097 views.

Thank you. It took a bit to come up with it. I think this is going to take a large chunk of time to finish but I am happy with the design. What is not to love about feathers. 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Oct-13

Wow .. that's awesome.  I never would have thought of doing that inside a 9-patch!  I love the innovative ways you think outside the box. :-)

Well I made this top about 20 years ago and it has taken me this long to come up with a plan.

judyinohio

Oct-13

I am imagining those nine-patches giggling with delight about finally getting to come out after years  of waiting for their chance to show off their beauty. This is going to be a magnificent quilt.

I think you are right. Over the years I have tried to figure out how to quilt this. I think this idea will be just what it needs. My pile of tops is really getting smaller. So far this year I have started two new projects and both are finished. I have quilted about 5 old tops and also finished another UFO that was not a top.