Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 503705 views.

I think you are right. Over the years I have tried to figure out how to quilt this. I think this idea will be just what it needs. My pile of tops is really getting smaller. So far this year I have started two new projects and both are finished. I have quilted about 5 old tops and also finished another UFO that was not a top.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Oct-14

I have your next project ... which is to say, I * FOUND* your next project.

judyinohio

Oct-14

Here's an update on my Mini Dresden Plate Rainbow wall hanging.

The worst of the piecing (from my viewpoint) is over and I only have the short rows of blues and purples left to stitch. relaxed  Then it will be time to press the top half of each row and carefully pin rows before placing them on the background fabric and backing.

Stitching lots and lots of very short seams is almost as aggravating as stitching lots and lots of very long seams. persevere

viola (sissly4)

Oct-14

Are you sewing it with the machine or by hand them kind of little things it is pretty but boy I sure wouldn't want to do it my hands my fingers are too big to do something like that

judyinohio

Oct-14

By machine, 15 stitches to the inch.

Just barely seem to get going and then it is time to stop.  LOL

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Oct-14

That is just so very BEAUTIFUL!  You have my address, right?  LOL!

Cris in MT