Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 506311 views.

That looks so awesome!!!! She is gonna be so happy.

Suze (casuzenn)

Oct-25

turned out so cute! she will love it

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Oct-25

That is wonderful on every level!  Beautiful label, too.

Cris in MT

Midkid5

Oct-25

Cute, love the label.  Now you will have to get her a couple of the llama books if she does not already have some, to cuddle and read llama style.

Jo

viola (sissly4)

Oct-25

Is it a lap quilt or a wall hanging? Either way it is beautiful. So is your dau. dress in her uniforum.

it is large, for a full size bed.  Thanks, I think she's pretty special.  I consider her my contribution to making the world a better place.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Oct-26

Today, I finished the background of my EPP, Forget Me Not.  I enlarged it to about 80" square (aside: that isn't a standard *anything*, more like a "short double/full") by adding a pieced border (the diamonds) and an 8" wide outer border (the darker ecru).  I made the diamonds with freezer paper piecing so they were exact and I could reuse the freezer paper template multiple times.

Next up: make yards and yards of bias to be used as vines for the floral, leaves & stems that will be appliqued in the corners.  At this point, I'm not sure if I'm going to applique all 4 corners or just 2 diagonal ones.  It depends on how ambitious I want to be.  :-)

Here's a picture of what I've done so far ... just pretend I was able to stand squarely in front of the top and far enough away to get all of it in the camera's viewfinder .. cuz it really is square.  :-)

viola (sissly4)

Oct-26

Shelley that is beautiful. You sure do a beautiful job. And put in a lot of work to it.

Suze (casuzenn)

Oct-26

oooh - it's gorgeous now...it will be gorgeous-er when the vines, flowers and leaves are done.

latterberry

Oct-27

Your llama farm is beyond incredible.  It amazes me how quickly you got it finished.  My granddaughter would adore it.