Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 676683 views.

Here is the wolf quilt. One of my all time favorites. I am glad you enjoyed my blog post.

I need to blog more. I post most of my stuff on Instagram under: amikrenzel 

We are going away for the long weekend. I got the binding machine sewn to the red white and blue strings and log cabin quilt so hope to have that done by the time we get back. I cut the binding for the Dear Jane quilt but ran out of time to sew that one on so next week. 

I also loaded Denise's Boots quilt on the longarm and hope to get it quilted next week.....such a cute quilt. I did a scale drawing of the block and will make some blocks. Mine will be a small wall quilt so only a few blocks. I think I am gonna paper piece it as well, or at least the bottom of the boot.

Midkid5

1/13/22

Thank you it's lovely.  Enjoy your long weekend.

Jo

Thanks! You have a good weekend too.

latterberry

1/14/22

Another enjoyable story!  I'm so glad you keep posting them. Any idea of how many blocks to go?

latterberry

1/14/22

Outstanding wolf quilt! Could you please give me the link to your blog?   I did have it at one time, but lost my bookmarks when the computer crashed.  I don't do instagram and would love to see more of your work.

judyinohio

1/14/22

No idea.

My design wall is about half full so I guess I will just keep plodding along.

viola (sissly4)

1/14/22

Ami I really like your wolf quilt.I like the way you finish it off.

Lynne it is https//www.enchantingquilts.blogspot.com

I have not been doing so much blogging and that is on my goals for 2022. I mostly post my quilts on Instagram: amikrenzel

There is a thriving quilt community on Instagram.