Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 682344 views.
5dogmom (CRISR5)

Jun-30

I recently finished the Farm Quilt and got it mailed off to my sister for her charity.  Here it is, front and back; I almost like the stray chicken on the back better than anything on the front.  LOL!

Cris in MT

I like your stray on the back too.  I had meant to do that with a random rocking horse for my Christmas quilt but I forgot all about it until I was going thru my crap basket last night - oh well, too late now.

judyinohio

Jun-30

I'd love to go through your crap basket. wink

judyinohio

Jun-30

Love the stray hen on the back. There's always one girl who doesn't want to stick with the flock ...

judyinohio said:

crap basket

umm. I do that that qualifies as a parapraxis  

(HAHA, word for the day)

viola (sissly4)

Jun-30

Powerful sewing get on Missouri Star and Misty is has a video a YouTube and she will show you how to make it and you download the pattern I don't remember what the other one was that I told you I forget

viola (sissly4)

Jun-30

It is child protecting service that's when they go and take the kids away from the family each child gets a blanket and they also get a big bag they take the bags out together the belongings of the child and put it in because otherwise they would have to use garbage bags so they're asking for big tote bags to put the children's stuff in and they get to keep that bag and the quilt so call your child protective service organization wherever you live and they can instruct you from there where to bring the quilts in

Suze (casuzenn)

Jun-30

I wonder, just how many of them will be done before retreat?? LOL

NanaSuz

Jul-1

Viola,

Thank you for the new resources. I will see what they need in my area.

Take care

NanaSuz

She is a sewing whirlwind so who knows.