Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 715464 views.
latterberry

Jul-21

I went back and looked at the "pinned" quilt and the title said "what are  you working on now"  Pretty handy to keep track of the great inspirations you post.  

How fun that you are being gifted with new to you novelties.  Hope there is a lot you can use.

latterberry

Jul-21

Cathy, all of your quilts are so lovely!  You sure have been busy.  I think I like the log cabin one the best. And the t-shirt one is so special.  I'm sure the daughter will be in tears when she sees it.  Thanks for sharing all of your pretty quits.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-21

Make you feel good when you get them done.They are pretty.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-21

Is Jonna block on the right bottom.I like the way you design the quilt.

Looks like you have been busy getting things done. They look beautiful.

judyinohio

Jul-21

Your "Healing Hearts" quilt is super special. Must make you smile every time you see it.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-21

It sure feels good to finish them finally.   I have 3 more just waiting for binding and labels.  Hope to be able to post more soon.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-21

Yes, that is Jonna's block.  I put a small logo in the center.  When I make one of these, I look at it as a jigsaw puzzle that I get to make the pieces for.  I like them all.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-21

It does make me smile.  It's a bright happy quilt.  There are several blocks that you made in it.

that's fun, putting the logos in the middle of some pieced blocks.  very creative.