Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 1164013 views.
latterberry

Nov-30

I love your little red Christmas tree! Did you pound the nails and make the frame yourself?  I'm afraid my fingers would cramp up if I tried it.  Very cute indeed.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-30

A lovely start.  I look forward to seeing more.  If you plan to hang the tree on your tree, it is smaller than I thought it was from the picture.  How big is it?

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-30

Well, now I see the completed tree with the ruler underneath.  It is cute and should be a  nice addition to your tree.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-30

I haven't been sewing since Thanksgiving.  I had my granddaughter come over and dust my high shelves last Friday.  It has given me the opportunity to go through some things to see what I might realistically use.   I have tossed some patterns saved from magazines and found some to put in my "try this one" pile.  It has started me looking at other things to sort through and thin out.  May not sew until after Christmas.

bornblesse2

Dec-2

I need to do more of that!

but, I did sort a small tub of stuff that surfaced while trying to organize some scraps!  And I have once again began cutting scraps up into usable bits!

But, I have 2 laundry baskets of quilts for a panel trunk show that I need to present one more time! plus a basket of stuff to get done for church charity!  If I could get rid of these things would look better!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Dec-2

bornblesse2 said:

If I could get rid of these things would look better

?I'm going to keep working on mine.  Church needs more simple kit.  Putting together a few of those should help.

Andyetagain

Dec-5

So when are you going to make it retreat?

Andyetagain

Dec-5

It was inconthievable to me too.

latterberry

Dec-6

It would be fun, but I live in Illinois and am not too fond of flying, so I will just have to read about your adventures.

Msg 3006.8630 deleted