Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My Flower Patch Quilt Pattern   Help... I'm In Search Of

Started Mar-23 by KJKS; 595 views.
KJKS

Mar-23

Hello to everyone!  I am brand new to this forum.  I recently came across a photo of a quilt, but after doing extensive web searching, I have been unsuccessful in finding a copy of the pattern.  I am crossing my fingers that there may be someone on here that can help me.  I am looking for the pattern to My Flower Patch by Pam Bono.  I believe it may have been a block-a-month thing a number of years ago.

Thank you for any help!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Midkid5

Mar-23

Welcome, hope you join in the conversation and share what you are working on.

Regarding Pam Bono patterns.....because she and her husband ran their own business with their deaths the business did not continue.  Many of her patterns were downloads purchased from her website which no longer exists, so unless you can find some one to share the pattern they purchased you most likely will not find the pattern.  

Jo

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Mar-23

Welcome to the forum.  We love  when other quilters find us.  hope you will continue to visit and add to our conversations.  Looks like Jo answered your question.  Maybe there is someone here who will have a copy of the pattern.  Do you have a picture of it?  Some may recognize it that way.

KJKS

Mar-23

Here is a photo of the pattern I am looking for.

In reply toRe: msg 4

I noticed that there are pictures of the individual blocks available "out there" on the Internet.  Google the name of the quilt and click on "IMAGES."  (There will be lots of photos of whole quilts, but also pictures of individual blocks.  If all other means fail, you *could* draft the pattern (or pay someone to draft it for you).  And the border looks like it could be easy to replicate.  

In reply toRe: msg 4
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Mar-24

Nice quilt but I haven't seen the pattern.  Sorry.

judyinohio

Mar-24

Welcome to the forum!

Here's someone selling the completed quilt on eBay.  Perhaps she will never ever want to make another one and she'd be willing to sell you her pattern.  Would not hurt to contact her through eBay and ask.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Flower-Patch-Heirloom-Quilt/272897987560?hash=item3f89fcd3e8:g:ilYAAOSw3fZZ7TDN&frcectupt=true

KJKS

Mar-24

Oh awesome!!  I just sent the seller a message.  Quilters are usually a very helpful group of people!  My fingers are crossed.  

In reply toRe: msg 9

Sorry the link is long, but there's the pattern. :)