Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To give away   Classifieds (Non Commercial)

Started May-6 by 5dogmom (CRISR5); 554 views.
5dogmom (CRISR5)

May-6

There is a crazy quilting magazine, Crazy Quilt Quarterly.  I have been in the habit of buying two copies of each issue but have run out people to give the extra one to.

I'm offering it up to members here (well, one member at a time).  I will try to pay better attention to the forum's private message feature for the next couple of weeks.  Sadly, I sometimes forget to check there.

I'd certainly appreciate hearing from some of you!

Cris in MT

LindaPutt

May-6

Cris, I'd enjoy a few of your issues.  I'm still stitching on a crazy quilt I worked on while taking free classes, with one of the contributors to the magazine's content - Kathy Shaw.  Some of the other ladies who are on the forum took some of the classes too.  I imagine you'll have a bit of interest in those wonderful magazines. 

5dogmom (CRISR5)

May-6

Linda,

You're the first to ask, so you "win"!  Please send me your snail mail details, and I'll send it off to you.

I thought I learned that Kathy Shaw is the "consultant" for your local guild's CQ group offshoot? I wish I could have attended her retreat last February; she's all doll.

I buy two copies of the magazine to do my little part in supporting my personal favorite artist, Pam Kellogg.  I have a whole spiel about how if we don't support artists, eventually we'll have no art at all.  I won't bore you with chapter and verse.  I'm very fortunate to be able to buy and share the magazine.

Cris

In reply toRe: msg 3
5dogmom (CRISR5)

May-7

Linda,

I have your snail mail address and plan to mail it today.

Pam's pretty busy working on the magazine, so she hasn't featured much of her own work in it.  She has a blog, though:

http://kittyandmedesigns.blogspot.com/

She seems to have done more counted cross stitch design than CQ lately, but there's a blog archive for your "spare time".  <G>

Cris in MT

LindaPutt

May-7

Thanks for sending it Cris.  I'm excited to get it.  I'll let you know when it gets here.

Thanks for the link to Pam's blog too.  It's going to be fun to look through it.

LindaPutt

May-12

Hi Chris.  The lovely magazine came in yesterday afternoon's mail.  I got to read it last night and just love all of the eye candy.  Thank you again for sending it to me.  I'm really enjoying it - got an idea or two to try too.

5dogmom (CRISR5)

May-12

I'm happy you're happy, Linda.  I'm always happy to enable.

Cris in MT