Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Offer: crazy quilt fabrics   General Discussion

Started Jun-4 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 547 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jun-4

Any crazy quilters out there that have a need for fancy fabrics?  

I'm destashing.  I have a selection of:
* deep forest green velvet.  Gorgeous stuff.  Lovely nap.

* brick red velveteen

* two pieces of purple/gold brocades.   

If you reimburse me for the postage, the lot is yours.   The fabric weighs 1.5 lbs but postage goes by whole pounds, so figure on a 2 lb rate.  If flat rate is more economical, then let's use that.  The origin zip code is 94597.

Please let me know.

I know.  I'm just trying to facilitate here.  :o) 

If I were not on my own quest to downsize my stash (and my belongings in general), I would claim them.  Hah!  

LABFIEND

Jun-6

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

Patty needs to tell me. :-)

Patty needs to tell JDO to hush up!!  ROTFL!! I do not need them, and am quite proud of being able to resist!  However, if Jo doesn't want all the Daisy Kingdom stuff, let me know! HA!

I have ties from Jonna that I will make into a quilt, but  crazy quilting with the velvet, etc.,  has been taken off my list.  Wool replaced it on the list!

LABFIEND

Jun-6

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

I'm just trying to facilitate here.  :o) 

Hush you!! fearfulgrin

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Jun-7

OK, I've resisted for what -- three days now?  I'll give them a good home and happily reimburse you for postage.  Judy in Ohio sent me a bunch of embellishments and threads a little while ago, so now I MUST need new fabrics, too!  LOL!

Cris in MT

LABFIEND

Jun-7

Ha Ha, good for you!!  Glad they will go to a good home.........that is not mine!!

judyinohio

Jun-7

I wondered why you were being so quiet .......     wink

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Jun-8

There will be plenty to share with you, I'm sure.  In fact, I have lots already and would be happy to thin the herd and pay them forward to you.  Someone on this forum must have your mailing address to share with me.  LOL!

Cris in MT