Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cris, Are You Snowbound?   Off-Topic Chat

Started Sep-30 by judyinohio; 258 views.
judyinohio

Sep-30

Cris, I've been reading about the awesome snowfall that has hit Montana in September and I am wondering if you are up to your knees (or armpits) in the white stuff already.

I won't say a word about looking out my window today at green grass because I know my turn will be coming. unamused

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Sep-30

The "brown dry" season hasn't ended yet in California.  Except for our lawn, which we water so it's green, our yard is full of brown, dry weeds.  That's what I see out of my crafting room window.

But come later in October and definitely November, the rains will start and we will begin our "green wet" season. :-)   Except, of course, in the Sierra Nevadas, where they'll get a messload of snow.

Mishii

Sep-30

The weather here is fantastic.  Of course, the weather here is almost always fantastic.

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Sep-30

LOL, Judy!  The snow is much farther west and north of Billings.  We're in south central Montana where September snow isn't unusual but so far it's missed us.

What we've got is cold, drizzly rain with gray gloomy skies.  Weather like this is one of the reason's I'm not a big fan of autumn -- because it always reminds me that winter can't be far behind.

Thank you for checking up on me!

Cris in MT

tuckyquilter

Oct-3

Yep, our normal weather pattern.   My outside plants in SoCal need more watering in the Jun-Aug months.  Then only once a week.  I do have one porch tree that needs replanting, and a roller underneath as it's big now.  I'm almost of the mind to let everything die except the trees and succulents.