Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Did I miss....   General Discussion

Started Oct-2 by mom1me2; 250 views.
mom1me2

Oct-2

Did I miss discussions or announcement of retreat?  I have been popping on and trying to follow you ladies but sometimes I just get lost.  

LeeAnn

Mishii

Oct-2

It's secret this year.  You aren't on the list.  Shhhh

In reply toRe: msg 2
judyinohio

Oct-2

Someone with an avatar with an elephant in the photo trying to be ornery. (Won't name any names.)

You are not lost; I think you need to ask that question on the Valley of the Sun Quilters  thread or just sit tight and wait until the Retreat thread opens up again.

bornblesse2

Oct-2

Lee Ann,  when it gets announced, it will be in a new thread.....Just saying!

mom1me2

Oct-3

I have such trouble figuring out this blessed site. unamused

In reply toRe: msg 2
mom1me2

Oct-3

Everyone is hiding.  “If she can’t find it, she can’t come and drive us all nuttier than we already are”sunglasses

mom1me2

Oct-3

Thanks Ellen.  I’m lost 99.9%of the time. 

judyinohio

Oct-3

On the far left side of the page you are reading now there should be a section with a Dark Headline marked "Discussions".

Under the word "Discussions" you should see a smaller box that has a word "All" with a downward pointing arrow.  (Or perhaps it says "Unread Messages" or "High Interest" or some other option.)

Anyhow those choices under the headline "Discussions" can help you figure out what message you get to read.  Messages from 7 Days ago or Messages from Yesterday or whatever ...