Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

scored at Joann's   General Discussion

Started Oct-21 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 280 views.

I am so proud of myself.  I stumbled on a doorbuster sale at Joann's on Saturday evening.  Got 2 bolts of my favorite fleece for 2.99 per yard (tie dye blue & purple).  I'm set now for a few more I spy quilts.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Oct-21

**fantastic**!!   Doesn't that just make you feel like you're walking on air when you find a deal like that?

definitely.  The clerk said I "saved" over $100.  Now we both know I would have used a 40% off coupon.  But 2.99 was 70% off, even better.

judyinohio

Oct-22

A few more?  I like that Texas understatement.  LOL

haha.  Since I'm making them a bit larger (toddler sized) they don't fit crossways on the fleece, I have to do them lengthwise and so it takes almost 2 yards each.  So that's only 4 on a bolt.  Wish I could find wide fleece, both for these & for the t-shirt quilts.    I've thought about going back to flannel but it is so nice to not have to fiddle with batting.  the stretchiness I've learned to deal with pretty well.  But I hate having to piece fleece.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Oct-23

Gee, those are wonderful!!  And at 70% off...  you just couldn't NOT buy them!!!