Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Millefioris and other English paper piecing projects   Show and Tell

Started Oct-21 by keddykat75; 684 views.
keddykat75

Oct-21

Per a request, I am posting some pictures of some of my Millefiori quilts.  One done and several in process.  The first one is La Passacaglia.  It was beautifully quilted by Ami (sewingupastorm).  This quilt is my absolute favorite completed project.  

More detail can be seen on my instagram.  Same user name as here, keddykat75

This one is an in progress one called Can Can.

Then there is Ietsie Pietsie Pizzicato which has hardly gotten started.  This is of the first 4 blocks sitting on the fabric that the blocks are made from.

And then, not a millefiori, but this one is called Pollinate.

Some really pretty piecing there for sure!

Welcome back, long time no see.  And some pretties to show right off.  It was great to see the top one at Houston in person.

keddykat75

Oct-22

Trying to get back active on here.  I sure want to make it to the next retreat. I was just admiring your quilts!

latterberry

Oct-22

Those are beyond amazing!

judyinohio

Oct-22

Your work is amazing. 

Do you keep track of the days and weeks you work on a piece?

MarciainMD

Oct-22

Wow!  It's fascinating to see the four blocks on the fabric you used.  Such different blocks from the same fabric!  And all beautiful.

sueinIL

Oct-22

Beautiful work!  My DD1 does quite a bit of paper piecing; it's her evening TV do-along.

Sue in IL