Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A book quilt I have not seen before--especially for Lynne   General Discussion

Started Oct-27 by sueinIL; 2110 views.
sueinIL

Oct-27

Noodling around on pinterest yesterday, I found a really cute book quilt I had not seen before.  Not the library shelves, not the open book with spine.  Each book (it was 7 blocks by seven b!ocks) showed only a side view of the front cover, a few pages, and the top of the back cover.  Here's the part for Lynne:  each cover is a novelty print! Absolutely darling!  It was credited to Craftsy, but I didn't see it there. It might take a little hunting, but it's worth it IMHO!

Sue in IL

Suze (casuzenn)

Oct-27

can you post the link to the Pin in Pinterest?

judyinohio

Oct-27

Those book blocks you found are terrific, Suze, but I don't think they fit the description of what Sue wrote about.

Those Etsy patterns show some awesome paper piecing, don't they?

Pamjr

Oct-27

The second block made me laugh. Growing up, the local Librarian would smack the table, HARD next to you, if you put a book down like that. Even today (and I'm over 70),I don't put any book(even my own) down like that!  Of course today she'd be in prison for child abuse. LOL

latterberry

Oct-27

Oh, now that sounds very interesting!  See if you can post a link to it.  

sueinIL

Oct-27

I was using my kindle when I saw it. And they don't  play nice with this board.  I will try on my laptop when we get home. We've been grandchildren sitting this weekend.

Sue in IL

sueinIL

Oct-27

Suze, yes!  It's the first one. I see the download is only $1. The version I wanted Lynne to see had all the covers in novelty fabrics. It is really cute.

Sue in IL

Suze (casuzenn)

Oct-27

here is a one sample I found...

Mishii

Oct-27

That would be super cute for a reading area at a school or library.