Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

  • 6068
    MEMBERS
  • 138472
    MESSAGES
  • 68
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN RETREAT Feb 14-16 2020   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 56769 views.
lppenguins

From: lppenguins

Jan-28

I’ll grab some from Fry’s and bring it to retreat. 
 

Ladies, Retreat is only 16 days away!!! I’m so excited. 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

From: Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jan-28

lppenguins said:

Ladies, Retreat is only 16 days away!!! I’m so excited. 

Hmmm.  Maybe I ought to start getting serious about this packing thing?  :-)

Suze (casuzenn)

From: Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-28

everything is optional except your underwear...

Judy (DJZMOM)

From: Judy (DJZMOM)

Jan-28

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said...

lppenguins said:

Ladies, Retreat is only 16 days away!!! I’m so excited. 

Hmmm.  Maybe I ought to start getting serious about this packing thing?  :-)

Oh my!  Me too!  I was going to make a fresh batch of Roca today but now it is raining a bit again.  Oh!  Now I see some blue sky breaking.  I'll check what clouds looks like coming over the hills from the coast and may try it anyway.  It always an adventure!

In the mean time...  I found the donation quilt (to do quick quilting on) but found I'd already practiced on it AND trimmed it to be ready for binding!  I just need to make the binding to sew on.  I may just bring it to retreat and one of you can help the learn how to sew binding on by machine!  

I inventoried my SS items and I think I'm good!  Should we wrap our items?  So far I'm kind of assuming we'll be dropping goodies in a bag with my SS's name on it.  But if we should do anything special please remind me.  I may tuck in gifty bags just in case...  I did check the SS announcement and didn't see any specifics.  

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

From: Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jan-28

Suze (casuzenn) said:

everything is optional except your underwear...

and meds.  Don't forget the meds.  They're kind of important. :-)

Suze (casuzenn)

From: Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-28

From: Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

2:53 PM

Suze (casuzenn) said:

everything is optional except your underwear...

and meds.  Don't forget the meds.  They're kind of important. :-)

yup...

oh...and a toothbrush....

Suze (casuzenn)

From: Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-28

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

Should we wrap our items? (secret sister stuff)

I wondered the same thing!! 

Becky!! what is the answer, please??

Cathy (cacnurse1)

From: Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-28

I'll have more.  Happy to save them for you.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

From: Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-28

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

I inventoried my SS items and I think I'm good!  Should we wrap our items?  So far I'm kind of assuming we'll be dropping goodies in a bag with my SS's name on it.  But if we should do anything special please remind me.  I may tuck in gifty bags just in case...  I did check the SS announcement and didn't see any specifics.  

I think maybe the last gift should be wrapped.  At least, I am going to wrap mine for the reveal.

Cathy (cacnurse1) said...

I'll have more.  Happy to save them for you.

I'd love that; thank you :) 

TOP