Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN RETREAT Feb 14-16 2020   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 48871 views.
keddykat75

Nov-10

For the fat quarter challenge should I just find an ugly one to me or do I need someone to send me one?  I know that there was some discussion about this awhile back. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-10

Becky will send you an ugly fat quarter for the challenge.

KSCarolyn

Nov-11

All you guys that do needle turn applique might be interested in this little tool that I saw at the retreat I attended this weekend.  It's called Ann's Magic Button.  It looks like a new cool tool.  Here is the YouTube video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow3oj0ym750  and you can buy it here https://annholmesstudios.com/anns-online-store-.html  You're welcome.

Carolyn

bornblesse2

Nov-11

Wow, that button on the rotary cutter is sure new.  You have to be a confident cutter though.

cosmostar

Nov-11

That is a really neat technique! I'm going to have to play with that one.

LABFIEND

Nov-11

Nyla, Nyla, I need help!!  Can't find your number, can you message me, here or FB?  I need help with a white Featherweight, Not mine-sadly- but am helping a firend.  What is with those two belts?!!  What a witch!

Anyway, please call, (I can never find my phone list when I need it!!)

LABFIEND

Nov-12

Thanks to princess Carolyn, I got Nyla's number and called her. She gave me good advice, I didn't realize the belt on a white FW was bigger, and today I will see if the oil didn't work, we will try some kerosene. Will let you know if we get it unfrozen!!

Patty

It is bone jarring cold this morning.  Can't wait for retreat!!

Whoo Hooo you hit 200! Is the white FW for mesweat_smile?

In reply toRe: msg 1
ponderpiggy1

Nov-12

Just posted a message in last years thread!!  Duh!!!  

Sorry I cant3make it this year...hoping next will work.  With retiring from my parttime job, i need to see how finances work out.  I'm sincerely hoping to make it next year.

Y'all have a ball!!!!