Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN RETREAT Feb 14-16 2020   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 34304 views.

lppenguins said...

That’s good your taking time for fun. You have a stressful schedule, so you need fun too

I try. If I find I haven't gone out in a few days, I find an excuse to leave the house. LOL! Getting colder...too cold to ride, so that takes one fun thing off the table for now. :P 

mxkittens

Nov-17

Misha (MISHAMISHA) said:

If you have any questions please post to the forum What is the deadline for sending in the forms?

Great question!  LOL   Deadline to send your request is Friday November 22nd.

LABFIEND

Nov-17

Sandy: 

if you are serious about the white FW, let me know, cause i can come to retreat equipped to transport-LOL-and I have a green and white case at home if you need a case, it needs handles.

Just call me the transporter-LOL!!

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Nov-17

If Sandy doesn't take it I may be interested. Can I get the serial number? I'm trying to find a later model 1968.

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Nov-17

Ok, according to the FW shop, I'm looking for an FA with a serial # in the low 200***s or up to maybe 240***ish, as the FA200000-FA288000 serial numbers covered 1968-69

LABFIEND

Nov-17

Misha (MISHAMISHA) said:

Ok, according to the FW shop, I'm looking for an FA with a serial # in the low 200***s or up to maybe 240***ish, as the FA200000-FA288000 serial numbers covered 1968-69

Nyla has the white FW, OH Nyla, can you answer Misha's question??!!

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Nov-17

Ok, Patty, I see where I got mixed up now.

Nyla, can you let us know what the serial # is on the white FW you're selling? I'm lurking in the wings if Sandy changes her mind.

LABFIEND

Nov-17

Misha (MISHAMISHA) said:

I'm lurking in the wings if Sandy changes her mind.

Too bad Sandy is not coming to retreat..I could see a mud wrestling duel for rights to the white FW....just an idea-buhaaaaa!!!!

Msg 3448.287 deleted
qltmkr1

Nov-17

TOTALLY off topic here, but I've seen 2 posts from 'jackdanielsA' this afternoon, and I'm sure they're spam.  I'm not sure how to report them, though, so maybe you could deal with them?

Cheryl in freezing, snow-covered Ontario