Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My latest quilt   Show and Tell

Started Nov-15 by Mel Harris (MelHarris1); 641 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-16

Your quilt is lovely!  Very calming colors for a bedroom.  

Good for you!!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-16

Boy, I'm with you Marcia!  But I admire those who tackle Bonnie Hunter projects.  Someone like Mel who has lots going on in her life besides quilting makes me think Bonnie has a way or tips to help folks get 'er done.

Kim D. (KIMDIG) said...

Beautiful Quilt top!   I would say getting it done in a month is good, with all those small pieces.  

Thanks, Kim! Months, though...don't remember when I started. This summer some time, I think...

Judy (DJZMOM) said...

Someone like Mel who has lots going on in her life besides quilting makes me think Bonnie has a way or tips to help folks get 'er done.

Thanks, Judy! I was drawn to it since it was made with my fav colors. :) Tips?  My tip is to have it all set up so you can run in and work for 20 min increments without having to clean up after. LOL!

3carats (MaryDinFL)

Nov-17

Beautiful quilt Mel. I will be doing Bonnie's mystery this year starting on Black Friday. I like the name of it "Frolic". It sounds happy.

Thank you :) I'll be watching the mystery. I typically prefer to create my own while knowing what the end result looks like! :P I've done mysteries at retreat, but in general...I'm a Mel designer! Hahah! Her colors are pretty, and I love her quilts, though!

Samsmom94

Nov-17

I really like your quilt. I did Bonnie's Orca Bay mystery years ago but haven't finished the border because I can't find the box with the pieces in it. I have fabrics gathered for another one of the mysteries but may or may not ever actually make it lol.

Cari

Thank you! :) What I do is print off the clues as she goes along. If I like it, I might do it eventually! :)