Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Baby Quilt   Show and Tell

Started Nov-26 by MarciainMD; 613 views.
MarciainMD

Nov-26

I finally finished this quilt started a week before baby was due and now he is about 1 1/2 months old so I guess I didn't do too badly.  It went out in the mail yesterday.

CC (ccase5)

Nov-26

Oh great quilt. they will be very pleased and baby too!!
judyinohio

Nov-26

That is a darling cheerful quilt and I'm sure that the baby (and parents) will enjoy having it in their home for years to come.  I foresee many games of "peek-a-boo" with that in the future.

Great quilt Marcia. I like that it is not so juvenile that the baby will not still love it as they grow up.

MarciainMD

Nov-26

Thank you!  They were very appreciative of the quilt I made for their first son, so I was happy to make this one.

MarciainMD

Nov-26

Thank you Judy!  Yes, hopefully games of "peek-a-boo" and a bit of I Spy.  I had a few scraps of novelty fabric so some of the squares have identifiable "things" in them.

MarciainMD

Nov-26

Thanks Ami.  I always make fairly large baby quilts in the hope that they will be used and loved for years. 

Midkid5

Nov-26

Very nice, glad that parents liked and appreciated the first quilt, so should for the second one too.

Jo