Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What's everyone hoping for for Christmas   General Discussion

Started 12/5/19 by Mel Harris (MelHarris1); 1204 views.
MarciainMD

12/8/19

Thanks Ami.  I need to remember to check at  Joanns for things other than fabric!

tuckyquilter

12/21/19

A new swivel office chair for sewing.  My old one doesn't stay up anymore.  Still usable but when I sit down, it starts slowly descending.  At first I thought it was my imagination, and that I'd just forgot to raise it up.. 

I have a very nice Amazon Wishlist that is public. Please feel free to ship any of the items to me for Christmas.  (lol)  Sometimes it's totally outrageous.  Like the year I put two European Riverboat Cruises to the tune of about 20K.  In comments said airfare and spending money would also be required.  I've had all new appliances, a new car, and a bathroom remodel when I could still add things from other sites. My kids said reading my wishlist was like watching a kid telling Santa what he wanted, and always caused them to laugh. 

When both were speaking to me they would decide who would buy what.  DD hasn't spoken to me for 4 yrs now.  I don't even get a card.. LOL Bless her little heart.  Son & wife love the list.  

I have a private list just for me as I can then remember some items that I'd like to get but would forget where I found them otherwise.

Amazon allows me to make a bunch of lists for my friends and family throughout the year.  When Birthdays or Christmas roll around, I just order and ship. So very easy.

I have an amazon list too. It's kind of fun. On the other hand, I don't think of it until I'm ready to send it and I have to take a while to update it :D LOL!