Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

For Dee... and Others... Cute Baby...   General Discussion

Started 12/11/19 by Judy (DJZMOM); 845 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

12/11/19

Cute Baby Soft Book to sew with novelty fabrics or just for colors!  I wonder if I can do a couple before Christmas?  (not affiliated)

https://www.craftystaci.com/blog/quiet-book-of-colors

judyinohio

12/11/19

Very clever gift for tiny child. Thanks for sharing that idea with us.

bornblesse2

12/11/19

Judy,  that is really cute and easy!  We have a young one at our church that would love this!  Not sure I can ge5 it made by Christmas though....,

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

12/12/19

Oh that is very cute.  I bought a little booklet at half price books several years ago with ideas for softbooks.  they used the pictures and words fussy cut to tell a story.  but I've never tried it.  This is less work and bit more fun.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

12/13/19

Bookmarked this.  Very cute and easy.

Judy (DJZMOM)

12/14/19

I thought you might like the idea!

Judy (DJZMOM)

12/14/19

We started a MOPS (Moms of PreSchoolers) Group at church.  DJ and I used to attend one when he was little and both of us enjoyed it so much.  Now I am a mature, experienced Mom so have stepped into the role of "Mentor Mom" as the programs defines.  I've come full circle!  hahaha  I get to encourage and help young moms and hold little ones too small to go to childcare during the meetings.  I hope to make up some of these for the kiddos and to have when we have new ones join in or a new baby comes along.  We'll see how that goes!?!  

MarciainMD

12/14/19

What a cute and easy idea!  Thanks for sharing.

Oh, that is adorable, Judy! Thanks for sharing! Too bad I am not close to anyone who has a baby!!!

Hi Judy, wanted to thank you again for posting this link.  I haven't been in my sewing room at all for weeks, was able to spend some time this weekend but didn't want to start a big project.  So decided to make one of these for a baby shower on Saturday.  Lots of fun and just what I needed.  I nice little jigsaw puzzle-like project.  I will be wrapping it up tonight, but here's what it looks like so far.  So bright and cheerful.