Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

  • 6067
    MEMBERS
  • 138359
    MESSAGES
  • 1
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Has anyone heard from Patty? (Labfiend)   Help... I'm In Search Of

Started Dec-14 by Sandy in TX (Centergranny); 1029 views.

Patty was supposed be be at Jonna’s tomorrow to pick up stuff and deliver stuff to me. We haven’t heard from her. Just concerned friends..flushed

Update:  We have had a message from Patty.  She has just been very busy in Houston, but said she WOULD be here tomorrow to bring some stuff and pick up some other stuff.  So, no need to call out the horse marines, that we know of.

 

nylaagain

From: nylaagain

Dec-14

Trust me. These ladies will track you down. They sent the cops to check on Sharon.

KSCarolyn

From: KSCarolyn

Dec-15

I remember that!  We had the police do a welfare check on Sharon.  I remember when we all became concerned for you before you moved to AZ.   You had moved, changed phone numbers and went MIA.  I was looking up obits in your area thinking you had died.  It took a long time to track you down but we finally did it.

Carolyn

LABFIEND

From: LABFIEND

Dec-15

Sandy in TX (Centergranny) said:

Patty was supposed be be at Jonna’s tomorrow to pick up stuff and deliver stuff to me. We haven’t heard from her. Just concerned friends..

Ha Ha, you were just worried about getting your fleece!!  Well, never fear, Jonna has two boxes for you, she said you are coming over tomorrow.  And I sent a green FW case, it needs cleaning and a desmell for the inside, and a new handle (hope you appreciate the fancy rope handle-LOL, but it is yours, get it ready for your white FW that Jonna will be bringing back from retreat!

I rarely get on the forum or FB when I am in Houston, no time!! So when i am in Texas i am incommunicato!!  Left Houston it was 73 degrees, got home and it was 31 degrees!!

?

LABFIEND

From: LABFIEND

Dec-15

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

So, no need to call out the horse marines, that we know of.

You might have had to, the way the drivers drive in Dallas/FortWorth  area!! NUTS!!!!!

LABFIEND said:

Ha Ha, you were just worried about getting your fleece!!  
 

From the looks of the picture Jonna sent me, you gave me a pretty good chunk of your haul from Hancocks!  I truly appreciate it.  And we were worried you were too silent on here. sunglasses
thanks again. 

LABFIEND said:

You might have had to, the way the drivers drive in Dallas/FortWorth  area!! NUTS!!!!!

Now this I must agree with you! Especially after driving in Oklahoma for 31 years! 

LABFIEND

From: LABFIEND

Dec-16

Sandy in TX (Centergranny) said:

From the looks of the picture Jonna sent me, you gave me a pretty good chunk of your haul from Hancocks!

Drop in the bucket girl, drop in the bucket!!

TOP