Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

available: butterfly applique kit and Handweavers book   Off-Topic Chat

Started Dec-16 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 314 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Dec-16

DD#2 was home for a cousin's wedding.  As she was going through "stuff" in her former bedroom, she rediscovered two items that she no longer has an interest in.   I have permission to offer them to y'all .... or otherwise deal with them.  Please let me know if you are interested in both or either of them.  :-)

1. For Handweavers:  a book, "The Handweavers Pattern Dictionary".  You can read about it here: https://www.amazon.com/Handweavers-Pattern-Directory-Anne-Dixon/dp/1596680407   This book is in pristine condition; I don't believe she ever actually used it.  It is a hardcover but has a spiral spine that allows the pages to lay flat.  Reimbursement of media mail cost ($3.79) would be appreciated.

2. an applique kit (already worked on).  This is a kit, "Butterfly Charm" by Lynn Clark.  The project is  17"x17" wall-hanging.  The photo below shows all the piece parts that it contains.  The back of the pattern says there used to be a piece of batting but the batting isn't there any more; you'll need to supply your own.  What you WILL get is labeled in the photo below.  The applique pieces are fused to the background blocks.   One applique block is completed.  Two are partially embroidered.  One is fused but not embroidered.  The kit weighs 8 oz.   The Post Office website says that I can send this as a "large envelope".  Reimbursement of the postage for this item would be appreciated ($4.81).

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-16

Let me check with my weaver friend to see if she wants the weaving book...would you be able to bring it to Retreat if she wants it?

LABFIEND

Dec-18

Pirate:  if you don't get any other takers, can you bring it to retreat and i will take it.  I have some embroidered blocks that they might go well with.  But if anyone really wants them, I don't "need" them!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Dec-18

Patty, I'll put the butterfly blocks in the Retreat pile with your name on it.  Most excellent!  :-)

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-19

ok...put the weaver book onto retreat pile for me...thanks!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Dec-19

Will do!  Excellent!