Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I am going to lose it!   General Discussion

Started Dec-21 by sueinIL; 240 views.
sueinIL

Dec-21

Yesterday I bought a packet of iron-on letters at Hobby Lobby.  They are going to be used on DGS's quilt.  The letters are slightly flocked and are what they call "sports" font, all caps.  I'm cutting the letters apart before fusing them on, and three letters are backwards on the paper liner!  The N, the J, the F are all wrong side up!  I can make an F out of the E, but have no idea what to do about the other letters, especially the N.  Help, please!  I could take them back to the store, but I'm sure all of the packages would be the same.

Sue in IL

LABFIEND

Dec-21

Cut the straight lines out of the M or R or A, to get three straight lines, then cut and fuse them to make the N. Will the O cut in half to make the J?

Good luck!!

tuckyquilter

Dec-21

Take photo's and email the company (Joanns) and tell them this. They need to know that their products are not up to the quality a customer should expect to receive.  If no one ever complains about the quality, it will just be worse for the next person. Think how many folks got cheated, like you did and failed to report.

Also, take a copy of that photo to the store the next time you go.

sueinIL

Dec-21

Good idea!

Sue in IL