Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What color is your sewing room?   General Discussion

Started Jan-12 by Mel Harris (MelHarris1); 1312 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-20

Misha (MISHAMISHA) said:

there's no bathroom or running water upstairs so that presents a bit of a challenge as well. 

It provides an opportunity for exercise.  LOL

In reply toRe: msg 6
tuckyquilter

Jan-21

Same here.. the only way you can tell my tile flooring is dirty is to MOP.  With my steam thingie my kid got me.

GingerbreadG

Feb-16

My sewing room is a very pale sage green!  I love it!  When I was getting ready to paint it I asked for opinions here.  I got a lot of helpful tips.  The best one was to just paint it whatever color makes me happy!  Sew....I DID!! 

Gail

That's awesome! It's so nice to go into your own space and do what you love in a space that makes you happy!

ponderpiggy1

Feb-16

My sewing area is the living/dining room...it's a pale grayish/taupe color.  Works for now, and is super neutral.  Need to figure out a spot for a design wall that would be easily accessible and visible from where the machines are...

QuiltMama (Jessica) has a cool roll up shade design wall...don't know what it's called but it's cool!

bornblesse2

Feb-16

I want one for my area!  I actually NEED one!

I prefer the floor for now like you used during the retreat. Pinning big pieces to the wall is a pain!