Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ moving sale (fabric destashing) posting a/o 1/25/2020   General Discussion

Started Jan-25 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 252 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jan-25

This isn't mine.  It just now (7am Pacific Time, Saturday, 1/25/2020) was posted, so I pass it along with the assumption that this really is a bona fide destashing and not a giggle photo.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10222947109405995&set=pcb.1459031584256659&type=3&__tn__=HH-R&eid=ARDNRy_UxHc3_O2e43oTfJ6xj_C7c9d8GnAPox9WebTPHXmSfVA_ULP1x-y_GbEp0IzxQK01ghVebbPr

for those of you who don't do Facebook:
Moving sale. Fabric $5 a yard.
7039 e larkspur Scottsdale

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-25

Link didn't work.  

Went to 5 quilt shops with Carrie today.  I know I don't need anything!!!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jan-26

Wow ... it must have been taken down because when I clicked on it (from my original message), it didn't work for me either.  So, I'm glad that I reposted the photo and accompanying address!

I even went back to the FB group it was posted in (Quilters Classified) and couldn't find it.   ::shrug::

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-26

Maybe someone came and bought the lot or they just had more quilters than they could handle.