Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cute hexie/EPP design    General Discussion

Started Jan-26 by Suze (casuzenn); 264 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-26

I really like this cute  hexie/EPP layout

judyinohio

Jan-26

That gives new meaning to the idea of a color wheel doesn't it?

Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-26

yup...

I am trying to decide what layout to do with my  500  3/4 inch Apliquick hexie pieces...(you CAN sew them with the machine and invisible thread, just in case you would want to try this!! Though I probably will use the invisible thread in a hand needle...)

judyinohio

Jan-26

Oh, good grief! Are you trying to tempt me down another road to ruin!??  LOL  No, thank you, dear Suze, I'll pass on Appliquik, although it was interesting reading.

CC (ccase5)

Jan-27

invisible thread by hand? goodness. I"ve not heard of that but am sure someone with good dexterity could do it. One I'd like to see!!
Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-27

I use it all the time...hand quilt with it too...I am trying the Apliquick version...have used the Superior MonoPoly mostly...but bought a cone of this stuff from Apliquick and need to try it out!

That does look very interesting.  But I was tempted down the hexi road several years ago.  I don't think I'll take that path again.  But Love seeing what  you do.