Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Gross but funny   General Discussion

Started Jan-27 by sueinIL; 549 views.
sueinIL

Jan-27

I worked all morning--about 4hours--to finish my book quilt.  Took a BR break before fixing lunch for DH.  Found myself mitering my TP.

Sue in IL

CozyQuilts

Jan-27

I think it's time for a break Sue!  blush

That's what the maids do at some hotels.  Hah!

latterberry

Jan-28

Looking forward to seeing a photo of this finished quilt!

sueinIL

Jan-28

Have to find the old, "real" camera.  I can easily post my Kindle pics to email and FB, but not to the Forum.  I'll work on posting it today.  I found a cute panel about libraries and reading that I will work into the back, but I'm going to wait til Saturday to get backing at the Warehouse AND get my stanp for February.

Sue in IL

Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-28

Sue - when you have your picture displayed on the screen, do a screen capture - there is a 'snipping tool' in Windows and I am pretty sure there is one on the Apple products as well...click on New for a screen capture, drag the mouse over the picture, select Copy from the Edit menu and then switch over to the forum, and Paste the picture into your post...easy peasy...and it doesn't count against your picture space! et voila...picture!!

judyinohio

Jan-28

What a frightening screen capture you used for an example!  scream

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-28

sueinIL said:

Found myself mitering my TP.

LOL!!!