Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Coffee Talk - General Chit Chat    Off-Topic Chat

Started Feb-2 by Misha (MISHAMISHA); 15374 views.
MarciainMD

Mar-4

5dogmom (CRISR5) said:

She's very lucky to have landed in your family.

Thank you!  We are certainly enjoying her.

MarciainMD

Mar-4

latterberry said:

Those eyes!

I know!  They are so striking.

MarciainMD

Mar-4

Mel Harris (MelHarris1) said:

Oh, those eyes are sharp! Enjoy your new pet :) 

I love looking at her eyes.  She's a real sweetheart.

Midkid5

Mar-4

You came to mind this afternoon.  Hope all is going well with your house purchase, packing, and moving.

Jo

Yes, I just got home from west Texas.  So much to pack and other things to do.  Will keep everyone updated.  Will try to post a few photos here in a little bit.  

MarciainMD

Mar-5

Sandy in TX (Centergranny) said:

She looks like fun! 

She is!

In reply toRe: msg 274
Midkid5

Mar-5

It's teacup Thursday

What was something you played with as a kid?

A bright orange 35 gallon barrel.  My sister, first younger brother and I found many games and uses for this barrel.  What I didn't realize until talking to second younger brother was how long that barrel remained a play thing.  

Jo

MarciainMD

Mar-5

I had a plastic "spinning wheel".  It stood on the floor and I sat in front of it and turned the wheel.  It took yarn and wove it into a rope which could then be sewn into circles or into scarves.  It was pretty limited but I remember having a blast with it.  I still haven't lost my love of crafts.  I also liked making Barbie clothes for my Barbie dolls and working on puzzles.

Midkid5

Mar-5

I did not like Barbie dolls and still do not.  DD had a bunch because her GM bought them as gifts for her.  My did like has nothing to do with her figure.

Jo