Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Coffee Talk - General Chit Chat    Off-Topic Chat

Started 2/2/20 by Misha (MISHAMISHA); 27295 views.
YDritch

Jul-31

So is it safe to say you've had a boob job?

I don't generally find them to last a long time. A year or two max. What kind do you use that lasts long?

My size is way too big to go w/o! It hurts if I spend too much time w/o!

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Jul-31

Around here, you could take the clothes home to try on but you wouldn't be able to return them if they didn't fit or just didn't suit you.

Cris in MT

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jul-31

Or I got the booby prize when it comes to bras.

latterberry

Jul-31

LOL!  In my younger days I used to complain about being "flat" chested.  Now, I appreciate it.

judyinohio

Jul-31

Was that an intentional spelling error?  stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jul-31

BWHAHAHAAA!!    No ... it's that auto-correct on my phone.  I double-checked when I finished typing on that blasted phone keyboard but it obviously was changed anyway.

Geez, that's funny.  :-)

latterberry said:

LOL!  In my younger days I used to complain about being "flat" chested.  Now, I appreciate it.

Yup me too. Being able to get away with no bra under a loose top in public at my age is great! 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said...

Or I got the booby prize when it comes to bras

LOL!!! I had a pt the other day when I put the gait belt on her, she made a comment about it being the ever present "boobie trap"--Hahah!