Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley Of The Sun Retreat Awesome This Year   General Discussion

Started Feb-17 by JustMarcie; 932 views.
JustMarcie

Feb-17

Just want to tell all the Hostesses they did a great job.  Also, all of you that have encouraged me and made me feel like I really am a quilter, I thank you so very much.

I love, love our retreat.  I am going to have Ellen help me with setting up this forum on a new tablet.  I have a very old computer that my Son set up for me, with super security.  My Son is no longer with us, but, the security he put on my computer (after I lost his Dad) does not allow me to communicate with anyone with malware on their system.  Mitchell did this a long time ago, and almost everyone has some sort of malware today.   The Virus protection is great, but, I am not ready to part with this last computer that my Son set up.  So, I hope I can do better with a tablet.

In the meantime anyone that wants to keep me up to date please feel free to email me.

Love you all!

Hugs, 

Just Marcie

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Feb-17

Marcie ... maybe you c an reserve the tablet for forum use so you can keep the desktop for your other stuff.   It will be nice to see you online.  :-)

JustMarcie said...

Also, all of you that have encouraged me and made me feel like I really am a quilter, I thank you so very much.

OMG, anyone who sees your work would have NO doubt that you are already a very talented quilter with award-winning work.  You don't need US to tell you.  I always enjoy seeing your amazing work.   

JustMarcie

Feb-17

That is the plan my friend.  Hope I can pull it off.  Next I need to learn photo stuff.

JustMarcie

Feb-17

How very kind of you.  I am proud of my projects so far, have only done quilting since 2016.  This year I am going to make something that is all on me, no pattern, no copycat stuff.  Hope I can pull it off.

JustMarcie said:

How very kind of you. I am proud of my projects so far, have only done quilting since 2016. This year I am going to make something that is all on me, no pattern, no copycat stuff. Hope I can pull it off.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Just take the leap and go for it.

LABFIEND

Feb-17

Don't kid yourself, you work is amazing!!  So glad you came and hope you can get your tablet set up so you can post more!!

Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-18

I was hoping you would pop in!!

Would you be willing to share what the brand is for the negative ion gizmo you had on? I tried looking up negative ion devices on Amazon and in Google..but did not see something quite like yours...

You have only been quilting since 2016??!!! you are incredibly talented...I hope to see that gorgeous embroidered quilt at Road next year...

You were a neat tablemate!!

bornblesse2

Feb-18

Marcie!  You made it on here!  Yes, I will do what I can to help you.

JustMarcie

Feb-18

The Negative Ion emitter I use is an AirTamer a310 by FilterStream.  I am trying to find one for a friend and have learned that due to the Corona Virus concerns they are not currently available.  Filter Stream will send you an email when they become available again.  I bet they will increase the price.

Was totally fun to be at our table with you.