Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Don't Panic! Forum Modifications   News and Announcements

Started Feb-23 by Misha (MISHAMISHA); 972 views.
Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Feb-23

I'm playing around with a couple of things on the forum. Will probably change the header but don't plan on changing the color scheme. Also going to test out an option which limits brand new members from posting until we've reviewed their posts, but it should not affect current members.

LindaPutt

Feb-23

I like the new header.

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Feb-23

Thanks! You might recognize it from show and tell at retreat, I pieced it and Mishi quilted it for me. For some reason the way the software works here I can’t upload a high enough quality picture to make it less blurry. Oh well.

Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-24

I am in Zeta...I don't see any new header...

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Feb-24

I only see the header photo on my computer, not on a phone. Also it seems that mobile users may not be able to report TOS violations regardless of whether they use Zeta or Classic viewing modes. They're looking into it, but weren't at all surprised that Zeta users couldn't do it (which was really odd to me because didn't they encourage us to use Zeta when it became available??!!)

Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-24

Misha (MISHAMISHA) said:

which was really odd to me because didn't they encourage us to use Zeta when it became available??!!

yes...frustratingly!!!

I like the new header. So Cheerful relaxed

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Feb-24

Thanks! I guess I can see a snippet of it on my phone after all

It's lovely!  I'd love to see the complete quilt !

Pretty header. I can't see it in classic view, but I like!