Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Don't Panic! Forum Modifications   News and Announcements

Started Feb-23 by Misha (MISHAMISHA); 1205 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-28

I finally tried logging out and back in (kinda had to,,,to solve another problem I was having with a work site!) 

I now see the pretty header in Zeta...but I don't see the picture that I DID see before in the Vintage Singer thread...I get the broken image icon...sigh...

and I still don't have any Message Actions to report threads...not that I have found any that need reporting!! Still, it would be nice to be able to. I guess I could change over to Classic if I had to...if I remember!

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Feb-29

Yeah, I couldn't see her photo either. And they are aware that a lot of users can't report on EITHER format but they don't know why. If you guys see spam, just tag me (for those unfamiliar, in the "to" box type mishamisha), and/or send me a text or FB messenger message (or tag) if we're connected, whatever is easiest or available to you.

GingerbreadG

Mar-24

that is beautiful Misha! Are they all batiks? 

Gail 

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Mar-25

Thanks! Yes, all batiks. Many were from a "tropical" fabric swap some years ago hosted by Guam Quilter (Theresa) who is no longer active here.

GingerbreadG

Apr-2

Hi Misha!

I remember Theresa!  I was always so jealous of her being in the middle of all of those gorgeous batiks!!  She used to post a lot of pics and info on them.  I'm still a huge lover of batiks!

Hugs!

Gail