Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

novelty help needed   General Discussion

Started Feb-24 by latterberry; 627 views.
latterberry

Feb-24

I have three retirement  quilts for teachers to make this year and one of them is the band director/cross country coach.  I have all sorts of music type fabric but nothing in the way of running or track.  I have seen a few online, but hate to pay so much for a whole yard when I only need a 6.5 inch square.  So, I'm hoping maybe one of you would have a piece or two to share.  I would be glad to send something back in return.  Thank you so much!

bornblesse2

Feb-24

Well, I’m no help!  I have music fabric, but to track or sports like fabric.

aha!  I have some runner fabric - and Judy K sent me your snail mail.  Would you like some running shoes too?  And I have some actual marching Band fabric as well.

latterberry

Feb-24

OH!  All three would be perfect!!  Thank you, thank you!!!  I figure you would be the one to have something.  I just need a 6.5 inch square.  Is there anything you could use in the way of novelties that I could send you in return?  I so appreciate your taking the time to do this--I know you have been super busy with work.

not a problem.  You've sent me stuff in the past, don't worry.  

LABFIEND

Feb-24

I see Dee has running fabric, do you need more than one?  I have running fabric also, if it is different than Dee's, I could send you a square.  let me know!!

latterberry

Feb-24

If it is different, that would be great and appreciated.  I may complain about doing the, but I do have fun picking out appropriate fabrics for what they taught.  

latterberry

Feb-24

Oh wow!  More than perfect!

LABFIEND

Feb-25

Mine is different, send me your addy and i will put some in the mail.  I had gotten it for a quilt I did for my sister, but didn't use it all, so would be happy to share.