Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

learning the site   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Feb-27 by mandyrosepa; 390 views.
mandyrosepa

Feb-27

well by golly i fgured it out LOL.........

Good for you, Mandy !

Good idea to start this thread.  Maybe we can ask our questions, and more senior members can help us out.

I was wondering if there is a function on this site whereby you can create an album of your own quilt photos ?

latterberry

Feb-27

That I haven't found.  I know that years ago they limited the space you could use for photos and you had to delete some if you wanted to post more.  

But you were able to import your "photobucket" content to this site ?

latterberry

Feb-27

Oh, I did that many years ago and hardly even remember it. I don't even use photbucket any more so those are all old ones.  I should check into Flickr or some photo sharing thing.  Do you have any photo sharing group?  If you go up to the very top right of this page and click on your profile picture and go to "My preferences" and go down until you see personal signature, maybe you could add a link there and see what happens.  Like I said -- it has been so long since I did that.  

Oh, okay.  Thanks for that.  I'll have a look.  I don't have any photo sharing group at the moment.  Will look into that too.

Anything exciting out your way today ?

We're in the midst of a snow storm.  Heavy wet stuff! 12-15 in. expected.

latterberry

Feb-27

Nothing exciting going on here.  We had that heavy wet snow yesterday  but today it is all gone.  Weird weather we have been having.  Finally got the sun back though and that is nice,

I have several vintage sewing machines that i have been getting out to play with so that is fun.  I should start getting rid of some of them, but don't know where to begin.  There is no market for them now.  Guess my kids can deal with them when I'm gone!

mandyrosepa said:

well by golly i fgured it out LOL.........

Welcome Mandy! I live in North Texas!

Mishii

Feb-27

Patricia Drew (PatriciaDrew) said:

We're in the midst of a snow storm. 

We were irritated that we had to wear cardigans today.  It is supposed to be spring!  Roses and things are blooming!  And then we watched the landscaper guy indiscriminately lop all the roses off.  It was disturbing.

Gee, I'd be disturbed too .... what was he thinking ?