Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

OFFERED: Hawaiian Applique templates   General Discussion

Started Mar-8 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 189 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Mar-8

I've been cleaning up my sewing space .. reducing the visual clutter.  I've come across 7 Hawaiian Applique templates that I have used.

It occurred to me that perhaps one of you guys would like to have them for your own use.  They are cut from scrapbooking cardstock so they are sturdier than plain paper but not as durable as cardboard.

If any one is interested, please let me know otherwise, I'll toss them (since I'm not going to be making duplicate Hawaiian Applique blocks)

I will take them but if you are ok with it just bring then to retreat next year.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Mar-8

all righty, they are yours. :-)

I don't mind mailing them (get them out of my house, ya know) but if you'd rather not take possession of them now, I can certainly put them in the pile for next year.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

I don't mind mailing them (get them out of my house, ya know) but if you'd rather not take possession of them now, I can certainly put them in the pile for next year.

Great, the retreat pile is fine, at least you will have one going with these. I have not started a retreat pile yet but know it is just a matter of time, now that you mention it I should figure out a container up at the shop for that.