Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dallas Quilt show this weekend - worried will it be canceled?   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Mar-10 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 174 views.

I saw that a local quilt show in the PNW was canceled this week due to worries about the corona virus.  Now I'm worried they'll do the same in Dallas.  Sigh, I'm so selfish.  I was really looking forward to going.  Anyone else going?

judyinohio

Mar-10

Dee, my DH got word that the national medical society convention he used to attend annually in late March has been cancelled because guest speakers, vendors, etc. have all had orders to stay home.  This virus thing is disrupting lots of business travel for everyone.

I WAS going to go, and this latest scare would not keep me away.  But I still have SO much to do with packing and getting ready for the movers.  So I cancelled my original plans to go.  I don't think they will cancel the show or there would have been something about it by now.