Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dallas Quilt Show Canceled   General Discussion

Started Mar-13 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 161 views.

Darn, so close!  It was opening today but this morning the mayor of Dallas banned all gatherings of 500 or more.  Guess I'll get more work done.

judyinohio

Mar-13

And pity the poor vendors who had traveled from far and wide in their vans and trailers to set up their booths, etc.

Do you suppose everything will have calmed down by the time people want to go to Houston?

judyinohio said:

Do you suppose everything will have calmed down by the time people want to go to Houston?

It is anyone's guess what will happen by the time Houston Quilt Festival rolls around. If all is good I am hoping to go. Right now the best we can do is just stay home and sew till this all settles down. I have enough fabric and supplies on hand that I am good for some time. I do hope to be able to attend some quilt shows as the weather warms up and things get back on an even keel...............just a matter of roughing out the present storm.