Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pets and Kids Can Make Us Smile   Off-Topic Chat

Started Mar-24 by judyinohio; 1121 views.
judyinohio

Mar-24

My DD sent me a photo of her cat who likes to hide inside a wool "cave" with a new caption.  

"My neurotic cat has actually been practicing social distancing all these years."

Perhaps you might have a photo of a family pet or youngster who is coping with the new normal these days.

latterberry

Mar-25

How cute!  Life has not changed at all for my dogs.  This is one of them doing what she does best.

judyinohio

Mar-25

Lynne, that's an interesting "minus sign" you posted there.  LOL  Could you please try again?

LOL ... isn't that a lovely "minus sign" .... ?

judyinohio

Mar-25

Lynne has an adorable long-haired dachshund named Torie ... it's a cute redhead (like I used to be) and really takes a nice photo.  Here's the photo Lynne just sent to me and which was supposed to show up instead of that "minus sign" that I am seeing on my desk top screen.

latterberry

Mar-25

Thanks!  I wonder why it won't work for me?  I cut and paste like I have done before and on your email.  the virus must have bothered the gremlins on my computer.

bornblesse2

Mar-25

here is our dog,  Pirate is his name.  He loves to sit near wherever we are.

Yes, they do like to be where we are, don't they ?  What breed is Pirate ?  Love those ears !

MarciainMD

Mar-25

Here's our new dog Sophie in a brief moment of rest.  She's lying on a platform that I made to elevate her enough to sit at the window in the sunroom and watch the wildlife.  She doesn't look worried or anxious.