Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

2.5" squares, anyone?   General Discussion

Started Apr-29 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 616 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Apr-29

I have a modest number of 2.5" squares that I am no longer interested in.   If anyone would like them, let me know and I will mail them out to you.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Apr-29

I have a more than modest collection of my own and more scraps ready to cut up.  Mask making has produced an even larger collection of scrap than I already had.  Time to sew them up.  Hope you find a taker.

CC (ccase5)

Apr-29

if you don't get any other bites, i would take them. i am making left over scraps into 2 1/2 and 2 inch sqs for future scrap quilts.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Apr-29

All righty!!  As of right now, they are yours!

Email me your snailmail,  please?  (pirate AT value DOT net)

CC (ccase5)

Apr-30

Ok, did that. Thanks much.
CC (ccase5)

May-4

Got them today. modest amount! Would you like a fat qtr or two or even fat eights in return? I have plenty of those too!! love the cuts you sent. great addition to mine! they will mingle one day soon into a quilt (())
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

May-4

I am so glad they arrived safely!  AND I'm pleased that you will be able to merge them into your own projects.  Excellent!

No .. no, thank you, to the return fabric.  Lordy, I am trying to REDUCE the stuff in my sewing room!  I'm not using up what I have since I seriously dedicated my time to scrapbooking!   But thank you for the offer.  :-)

CC (ccase5)

May-5

I just went out to the garage and took out a bag of scraps and baby prints I had for Charity. I'm cutting those up too. 5", 2 1/2" and
2" squares. I'm making nine patches right now with your sqs and mine. Had to give my back a break. thanks again.
CC (ccase5)

May-6

I've got about 30 nine patch blocks made so far. Two of them have five inch tall cat print taking place of two squares so the cats can stand tall. Having fun but taking breaks for my neck and back. ouch!
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

May-7

Sounds like a great, innovative way to use that 5" tall piece!

and, geez ... take it easy on your bones!