Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Men's ties   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started May-11 by Cathy (cacnurse1); 189 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

May-11

I was given to large bags of men's ties this week.  I know that Jonna took the ones I had that Bob cleaned out.  Would anyone like these?  Many are pricey brands.  Let me know and I can save them for retreat if you come or find another way to deliver.

Cathy I will take the ties next retreat. I came across a bag yesterday that I had saved for a quilt but there are not that many so they would be happy to have a few more friends.

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

May-12

Hey Ami, I have been saving labels off of clothing for awhile to make a small quilt.  If you don’t need the labels/tags on those ties I would love to have them.   I would be happy to use my seam ripper & remove them at retreat if that works for you.  There may be some that I won’t like or want.  So I may not remove them all if that works.  But I understand if you want to keep them.  Thanks

Kim D. (KIMDIG) said:

If you don’t need the labels/tags on those ties I would love to have them.

Labels on the ties were not even on my radar.............you are welcome to them.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

May-13

Great!  I will label them to come to the next retreat for Ami/Kim.