Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New toys in the sewing room   General Discussion

Started May-18 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 339 views.

It isn't a self healing mat, has a few slices out on one side.   But still it was free, and very thick.  And it fits perfectly behind the door for storage.

This table can be raised.  So big, so much room.  I am in love.  I've been using the table that came with my machine, but this is lovely especially for working on large quilts.  I already had the bins & the plexiglass adjustable table for the machine.

CC (ccase5)

May-18

can you use the opposite side of the mat for cutting? that is a big one! love the "table".
judyinohio

May-18

Wow!  Do you already have overhead lighting in place or will you have to hang a "factory" kind of light?

I have track lighting on two sides of the room.  Christmas present the last two years. 

If you are going to be retired your sewing time will be whatever you want and I bet you will be sewing like a hurricane or tornado...............running against the wind!

this is what I see from my desk - you know what is through that door!  Some days it takes all the self control I can muster.  Today is one of those days.

Yup I know very well what is in that room...........I can only imagine the level of discipline and self control you have. 

JoAnn's is the ONLY game in town for fabric, notions, patterns, YIKES!!!!

bornblesse2

May-19

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

days.

I know that feeling of being called....but today the outside world was calling me!  I had a dozen masks that I promised myself I was going to finish up.  Took me all day - I had emails, needed lunch, took a break,  any distraction available!  But, I did get them done.