Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Scrap busting Picnic Mystery   Quilting Challenges

Started May-19 by bornblesse2; 4771 views.
viola (sissly4)

Jul-2

I don't know what was problem was that I could not post. But now I can. My friend said they don't answer the phone so problem are close because of the cov 19. She said she will keep trying to see if we can get some fleese.

bornblesse2

Jul-2

No hurry!  They may still be shut down.  Or shut down again.  Some places are.   I am In No hurry, I have plenty to work on.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-3

Okay will keep trying.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-5

viola (sissly4) said:

.I  finish the 209 dresses and sewed six quilt

Amazing!  I can't imagine being that productive.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-5

bornblesse2 said:

This household is not the happiest place.

Prayers for you all to get through the struggles.

bornblesse2

Jul-5

Yup, just loads of fun here....Evan has been sick for several days.  He is self quarantining just in case.

I'm making jello and pudding and soap yet again!  Sigh....

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-7

bornblesse2 said:

Yup, just loads of fun here.

Sorry to hear that.  Hope all gets better.

In reply toRe: msg 83
Judy (DJZMOM)

Jul-10

My Scrapbusting Mystery Quilt is pieced!!! I guess the name of this - my latest quilt project - is my “Summer 2020 COVID Scrapbuster Quilt”. This is one of the first times I’ve participated in an online project that I began and finished with the original group!!! I love it and it will be mine, Mine, MINE! Thanks Joy Lamphere for creating this pattern and offering to leading us through the mystery project. You are a great teacher!

Details: The fabrics for the strip blocks used were sent to me when I was very ill and hospitalized due to a serious lupus flare. My hospitalization turned out to be for an extended time in the summer of 2008 which culminated with a stroke. A bunch of online quilting friends sent me lovely FQs of florals instead of real flowers. I have been saving them for something special but just stumped as to what. Every time I came across these fabrics in the cupboard I felt bad about not using them as intended. This was the perfect project! I added a few scraps of other florals from previous quilts or other things I’ve made. AND, the best part... it was entirely made with fabrics from my stash! It still needs to be quilted and bound but that’s for another day.

(Sorry the image transferred in sideways.)

LABFIEND

Jul-10

Love the colors!  I would keep it for myself also!!

Midkid5

Jul-10

It turned out great. Now don't put off quilting it cause it's special and deserves for you to use it.

Jo